Echelon Asia Summit 2017, the longest running Asia-focused tech, startup and investment conference held in Singapore returns this June 28-29 at Singapore EXPO to bring the startup ecosystem’s rising stars and industry thought leaders together.
The conference and platform is set to host over 5,000 attendees consisting of digital professionals, students, startup founders, investors, corporate representatives and policy makers from over 20 countries.
To cater to a diverse crowd, attendees will be able to access multiple tracks and zones:
● Future Stage: inspirational talks from industry disruptors and culminating in a showcase of founders representing innovative ideas from across Asia Pacific
● Startup Academy Track: Business and Technical 101s with other early-stage startup founders, powered by General Assembly
● VentureCon: an investor-exclusive track for intimate discussions on theses and strategies from Angel, to Seed and Series A and beyond
● Corporate Innovation Track: A corporate-pass-only track powered by 500 Startups dedicated to corporate representatives looking to integrate innovation into the core of their business to stay relevant in line with Startup SG and regional smart city initiatives
● TOP100 powered by Echelon Connect: A dedicated structured networking area for 100 promising startups to meet with 45 active international investors based on e27’s proprietary algorithm. Matched startups and investors will be re-connected online for follow ups post-Conference on Echelon Connect platform (launching July 2017)
● Hiring Zone powered by Wantedly featuring pre-scheduled interviews by 30 companies
● Deep Tech Zone powered by SGInnovate
Echelon Asia Summit 2017 (June 28-29, Singapore) passes can be purchased online https://e27.co/echelon/asia/register until June 27, 23:59 for early access to the Ecosystem platform. At the door passes are also available from June 28, 08:00 at Singapore EXPO, Hall 2B.
SiTF Awards is an important accolade for made-in Singapore infocomm innovations.Recognising the impact of new disruptive technologies and the...Read More
Echelon Asia Summit 2017, the longest running Asia-focused tech, startup and investment conference held in Singapore returns this June 28-29 at...Read More
In the beginning of this year, ARM achieved the 100 billion ARM-based chips milestone and 50 billion were shipped by ARM’s partners since 2013. ARM...Read More
Join the world's foremost IP thought leaders, legal experts and innovative companies to gain firsthand insights into IP commercialisation and winning...Read More