IPI is an innovation catalyst, that assist Singapore enterprises to look for innovative technologies to enhance and grow their business. We work with local businesses, to better understand their day-to-day challenges, and with technology owners globally, to bring the best technology to address those challenges. We are a team of highly driven and self-motivated individuals, looking to play a part in making a difference to local enterprises. We are resilient and growth oriented, constantly exploring and questioning the usefulness of emerging and diverse technologies is a part of our DNA. Our work involves building strong relationships with innovation leaders, thereby enabling enterprises to grow through collaboration.
We are seeking a dynamic individual with good leadership qualities and a growth mindset to be a part of IPI’s Strategy, Marketing and Communications team. Your main role is to create and shape a positive perception of IPI to our key stakeholders, which involves leading our marketing, communications and events team and managing IPI’s overall brand positioning. You will be responsible for:
Overall brand and content stewardship for IPI
- Editorial responsibility for content in print and digital platforms
- Develop media briefs, press releases and speeches for events and announcements
- Review and approve all external communication materials
- Develop and maintaining IPI’s corporate deck, corporate brand stationery, design templates, etc., ensuring currency, relevance and effective communication of IPI’s value proposition
- Manage the development, UI and UX of IPI website, ensuring currency and relevance of content
- Review and analyse data, proposing enhancements to optimise user experience where applicable
- Create mindshare on social media platforms by creating and managing content and leveraging on appointed employee brand ambassadors
- Identify and seek out opportunities to secure earned media coverage, develop media pitches, produce news releases and editorials that enables IPI to gain mindshare
- Managing media relations and speaking engagements, supporting the organisation's communication needs and providing counsel to appointed spokespersons when required
Marketing and Communications
- Spearhead the development and implementation of IPI’s marketing and communication strategies and guide content narratives on all channels, in alignment with the corporate strategy
- Collaborate across teams to develop and deliver effective, integrated and impactful marketing and communications plans across various channels
- Provide counsel and ideas to marketing, communications and event leads when developing initiatives, events and tools that promote employee engagement.
- Assess and measure the effectiveness of marketing and communications efforts on a regular basis, proposing improvements where relevant
Why this role is important
This role is a strategic function to support the organisation in achieving our mission. In order for the various stakeholders to better understand IPI, our service offerings and, most importantly, our value proposition, the marketing, communications and events team plays a vital role.
From developing the marketing and communications strategy to the creation and development of content, you will work with the various teams within IPI to create marketing and communications campaigns, in order to effectively present IPI’s value proposition to our key stakeholder segments, and increase the brand awareness.