24 Jun 2019
Belgian Digital Innovations Networking Seminar
Belgium has a flourishing Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) market. Ranked 8th out of 28 European Union countries in 2018 for digital economy development, there are a plethora of ICT innovations in Belgium.
From building decentralised solutions and ethical hacking to SaaS platforms, the Belgian Digital Innovations Networking Seminar will showcase interesting ICT technologies from Belgium companies looking for potential partners in Singapore. Join us at the event to discover innovative Belgian technologies and gain insight into how these digital innovations can change the way we work.
Date: 24 June 2019
Time: 1.00 pm - 5.00 pm
Venue: The Star Loft
1 Vista Exchange Green
Level 11 Singapore 138617
(Access via Level 3 Lift Lobby B)
1.00 pm - 1.30 pm
1.30 pm - 1.45 pm
Infocomm Developments in Singapore and Introduction to IPI
by Patrick Ng, Principal Technology Manager
1.45 pm - 4.00 pm
Technology Pitching Session
by Belgian Digital Innovations Start-ups
4.00 pm - 5.00 pm
- More than 10 innovative digital technologies from Belgium will be featured at the event
- Opportunities to network with local and Belgian technology providers and seekers
- SettleMint helps organisations accelerate blockchain adoption and leverage the benefits of blockchain through its distributed middleware.
- T-Mining builds decentralised solutions that drive trusted collaboration in the maritime, logistics and transport industries to improve security and efficiency by creating blockchain based workflows for certificates and paper documents.
- Tappaz develops sharing solutions for cars and spaces, through its user-friendly software and hardware, to use assets more efficiently.
- Cumul.io offers embedded analytics for SaaS applications.
- Playpass provides RFID solutions to enhance and streamline the event experience.
- Cashfree has a bank-independent mobile payment app which allows users to pay securely and instantly when shopping at local small businesses.
- Onsophic provides a SaaS platform to accelerate the effective adoption of corporate change programmes via analytics and AI.
- Intigriti is a crowdsourced security platform which facilitates online security testing through collaborating with experienced researchers.
- Incize is a characterisation and modelling service provider specialised in RF semiconductor applications, addressing problems such as substrate parasitic effects, noise, nonlinear behaviour, variability and reliability.
- Aconterra Capital Partners invests in start-ups and scale-ups that connect homes, buildings and people.
- 0smosis is a venture builder that supports, validate and launch FinTech start-ups.
- Kunigi is an innovation agency which supports public and private organisations in rethinking and innovating their value models.
Register your interest here.