The Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF), under the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Singapore initiative will be organising a Singapore Medical, Healthcare & Life Sciences Mission to Dusseldorf, Germany, from 12 November (Monday) – 16 November (Friday) 2018.
We welcome companies to join us in this German mission to explore business and technology partnership opportunities focusing on the medical sector that includes electro-medicine, medical technology, information and communications technology, laboratory equipment, diagnostics, physiotherapy/orthopaedic technology, and medical services.
The highlight of the show is to visit and have pre-arranged meetings with exhibitors of the renowned MEDICA trade fair.
MORE ABOUT MEDICA 2018, Düsseldorf
• The world’s largest trade fair for the medical sector with approximately 5,000 exhibitors from 70 countries.
• MEDICA is held in-conjunction with COMPAMED, which is the leading international marketplace for the medical supplier industry and product research and development.
• The visitorship for MEDICA 2017 was at 123,500 with more than 5,120 participating exhibitors across the globe. 67% of visitors were from European countries while 33% were from non-European countries reflecting a diversity of visitors around the world.
• 97% of the visitors to Medica 2017 were trade visitors.
• For more information about Medica 2018 expo, kindly visit: https://www.medica-tradefair.com/
MORE ABOUT BUSINESS (B2B MEETING) MATCHING
• SMF will leverage on its existing network and partners to arrange business matching for your companies
• The registration fee for business (B2B meeting) matching is included in the mission common costs (shown in the table below)
• For companies that are keen to explore comprehensive business matching that is customised to your business profile and needs, you can log in to a dedicated website: https://medica2018.b2match.io/
• For the past few years, the business brokerage event of Medica 2018 has consistently attracted over 220 participants from more than 30 countries with around 800 B2B meetings arranged.
Click on the link here to view details or download the registration form.
The Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF), under the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Singapore initiative will be organising a Singapore Medical,...Read More
The High Commission of Canada, in cooperation with IPI and Enterprise Singapore, will be hosting a networking event to introduce Canadian Cleantech...Read More
In conjunction with President Halimah’s State Visit to the Netherlands, the Singapore Business Federation (SBF) is soliciting for interests for a...Read More
IoT Asia is an award winning event that brings solutions providers, technology heads, design / solution architects, engineers, academic institutions...Read More