As part of the continuous effort to help partners venture into new markets, the Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF), under the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Singapore initiative will be organising a Singapore Medical, Healthcare & Life Sciences Mission to Dusseldorf, Germany, from 18 November (Monday) to 20 November (Wednesday) 2019.
Companies are strongly encouraged to join this Brokerage Event Mission to explore business opportunities focusing on the medical sector that includes electro-medicine, medical technology, information and communications technology, laboratory equipment, diagnostics, physiotherapy/orthopaedic technology, and medical services. The highlight of the show is to have pre-arranged meetings with exhibitors of the renowned MEDICA trade fair.
MORE ABOUT MEDICA 2019, Düsseldorf
• The world’s largest trade fair for the medical sector with approximately 5,200 exhibitors from 70 countries in 17 halls.
• MEDICA is held in-conjunction with COMPAMED, which is the leading international market place for the medical supplier industry and product research and development.
• The visitorship for MEDICA 2018 was at 120,000 with more than 5,200 participating exhibitors across the globe. 68% of visitors were from European countries while 32% were from non-European countries reflecting a diversity of visitors around the world.
• 98% of the visitors to MEDICA 2018 were trade visitors.
• For more information about MEDICA 2019 expo, kindly visit: https://www.medica-tradefair.com/
MORE ABOUT BUSINESS (B2B MEETING) MATCHING
• SMF will leverage on its existing network and partners to arrange business matching for your company.
• For companies that are keen to explore comprehensive business matching that is customised to your business profile and needs, you can log in to a dedicated website: https://medica2019.b2match.io/
• For the past few years, the business brokerage event of MEDICA has consistently attracted over 220 participants from more than 30 countries with around 800 B2B meetings arranged.
• Click here to view details or download the registration form.
Our shifting preferences, adoption of new technologies and pursuit of healthy living are changing the ways we produce, distribute, purchase...Read More
The 26th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) will be happening from 21 to 25 October 2019 at Suntec Singapore Convention &...Read More
The rapid growth in global demand for lithium-ion batteries in consumer electronics, electric vehicles and energy storage applications has created a...Read More
TechInnovation is back for the eighth year! It is a premier technology-to-industry matching event that brings together international technology...Read More