Seeking Solution to Increase Usage and Sharing of Digital Data In Logistics Industry
Players in the logistics industry are not sharing data through digital means. Till today, we are still seeing a lot of paper documents being transacted between stakeholders, i.e. Delivery Order, Packing List etc. The most common way of sharing data digitally is through email as an attachment, while data sharing usng Electronic Data Interchange (EDI ) is minimal and usually on a case-by-case basis.
We are seeking for suitable solution to address our challenge with the following requirements:
- Use appropriate and trusted technology for data digitalization and digitization, to address data sharing concerns
- Plan and promote data sharing within same and even cross industries
- Intelligent way to assist user to obtain the needed data
- Promote industry standard (i.e.: mapping spec) for easy sharing
- Improve industry overall service quality
To increase the level of digital use of data among business partners within the logistics industry.
Trade & Connectivity Challenge 2019
Proposal submissions are open from 13 May 2019 10:00AM to -