Prof Albert Mihranyan is Founder and Consultant at Pharmavit, providing consultancy services in R&D, IP and regulatory matters in the areas of life sciences, nanotechnologies, pharmaceutics, and biologics processing. He is also Professor in Nanotechnology and Functional Materials at Uppsala University.
With more than 20 years of experience in cellulosic materials and a special interest in biomaterials and polymeric biomaterials, he has extensive expertise in nanofiltration and virus safety of biologics. He is also a serial innovator and entrepreneur, being founder and owner of two start-up companies related to nano-encapsulation technology for drugs and bioactives, and nanocellulose-based filter technology for water filtration. He is author of more than 90 peer-reviewed scientific articles and 11 patent families.
Supported various companies in:
- Research and development of life sciences, nanotechnologies, pharmaceutics
- Scale-up design for biologics processing
- Providing expert opinion for intellectual property litigation
- Materials - Product Design & Development, Prototype Build
- Healthcare - Product Design & Development, Prototype Build, Process/Industrial Engineering
- Life Sciences - Product Design & Development, Prototype Build, Process/Industrial Engineering