The company powers some of the most successful on-demand shared transport systems across the world. Its technology reinvents a fixed route bus into a dynamically routed system that continually redesigns itself based on real-time passenger demand. The algorithm works to ensure the highest patronage for buses, while providing a high-quality shared experience for passengers. The system is highly configurable to ensure it can adapt to different geographies, densities and also citizen behaviours around the globe.
TECHNOLOGY FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
The system involves a complete user-facing suite of software - Passenger App, Driver App and Operator Portal. These interfaces are underpinned by the proprietary Neural-Network and AI-based Intelligent Routing and Vehicle Management system, and supported by the company's templated service design and implementation protocols.
Collectively this system provides a more efficient method of maximising travel supply and demand relationships; improves the customer convenience of shared transport services; drastically reduces the time required for planning, scheduling, routing and other administrative tasks; while enhancing the environmental impact of a transport operation.
- Demand-responsive transport service planning - identify regions underserved by current transport, design improved demand-responsive transport options, and develop business cases for implementing more effective travel
- Corporate transport - improve the efficiency and customer convenience of internal staff transport by introducing intelligent shuttle programs
- Public transport improvement - reduce cost of servicing regions while improving equity of access to public transport. Create a cheaper and more effective design of transport in new residential regions
- Reduction in transport cost and inefficiencies
- Increased access to and usability of transport systems
- Environmentally-friendly transport alternatives
- Data collection and understanding of transport patterns