Background / Description
Anti-aging cosmetics based on biological polypeptide technology has a huge market in China. A renowned Chinese institute involved in the R&D and production of Chinese medicine, cosmetics, and health food is seeking novel solutions relating to biological peptides to slow aging.
Biological peptide technology for anti-aging cosmetic products.
Points to note
- The R&D process should not take longer than a year
- A product sample/prototype is expected within half a year; prototype should be subtantiated with safety and efficacy test results (i.e., proven to slow aging, etc).
- Excluding the budget for the R&D, investment and financing of more than CNY 500,000 will be made available for this project.
- Both parties shall hold their respective intellectual property rights and shall be the joint owner of intellectual property rights of joint development achievements.
Potential partners should be capable of the following:
Preferred Business Model
- R&D Collaboration
- IP Acquisition
- Business Collaboration (Joint Venture, Distribution)
Make an Enquiry