Background / Description
In this digital age, consumers are connected, have greater knowledge and higher demands. They take charge of their lives, seek new experiences and desire greater control over their health and wellness. With the plethora of beauty and skincare products out in the market, consumers desire ways to figure out what works best for them and whether the items deliver the intended value. A Singapore-based Asian skincare company is seeking solutions, in the form of technologies or products, that will enable in-house analysts/researchers or consumers to monitor or track the effects of personal care products, for skin care, makeup, beauty purposes.
Technology can be related to any of the following:
- Allow customers to monitor lifestyle/well-being, effects of products (i.e. smart diagnostic devices with analysis function/app, etc)
- Enable customization/personalization of beauty routines/products (ie. AI advisors etc)
- Enhance retail experience (ie. AR, chatbots/AI advisors, virtual shopping assistance, human activity recognition etc) Technology has to has an element of AI or ability to capture useful analytical data. Mature technologies preferred.
What we are not interested in
- Genetic testing to create personalized skincare
- Skin analysis app that relies purely on survey or manual record keeping
Preferred Business Model
- R&D Collaboration
- IP Acquisition
- Business Collaboration (Joint Venture, Distribution)
Make an Enquiry