A chemical company is looking for technology and business partners with facilities to scale up a high pressure/temperature reaction for the manufacturing of a specialty chemical.
The company is expecting to produce several hundred tons of the salt compound in 2018 and further increase to up to several thousand tons within five years. The partnership should include manufacturing and technical support.
The overall chemical procedure involves an aqueous solution of reagent A that is reacted with an aqueous solution of reagent B in excess at a pressure of 200 bar and at temperatures of 275-300°C in order to form a salt in aqueous solution. The excess of reagent B has to be removed from the product solution and will be recycled in the process. The product solution is then concentrated up to the desired concentration.
• Premixing vessel for scale up
• 200 bar and 300°C tube reactor with suitable pumps for the reaction
• Good storage and handling of reagents (highly flammable and toxic)
• Stripping and recycling of reagent(s) i.e. absorption columns and concentration apparatus
• Concentrator apparatus for the desired product
• Production capacity for several hundred tons per year
• Ability to scale up to several thousand tons a year in the next five years