About the Call for Solutions (CFS)
InnoLeap Call for Solutions (CFS) with innovation procurement, organised by the Government Technology Agency (GovTech) seeks innovative solutions for Singapore public sector agencies, to transform public service delivery for the benefit of Singapore and Singaporeans in a Smart Nation. It offers applicants an opportunity to ideate and co-create innovative digital solutions to address the needs of the government agencies.
Call for Action
We are seeking proposals that can solve the following problem statements. Proposals will be assessed and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We look forward to your submissions!
List of Problem Statements
1. Detection of Abuse of Therapeutic Substance: How to detect aberrant behaviour for investigation and enhance unstructured inventory returns from distributors/pharmacies and clinics?
2. Business Insights of Clinical Laboratory Data: How to digitalise lab submission and accelerate report generation of results securely and reliably?
3. Making Better Decisions with Accurate Identification of Precedent Cases: How to support efficient and effective search and retrieval of relevant case documents and information from case repositories to serve as guidance to users (both legally and non-legally trained users) in dealing with ongoing cases?
4. Identification of Land Boundaries: How to perform identification of land ownership to ascertain maintenance responsibilities and possible encroachment of ownership boundaries in real time and on the ground?
5. Automated Detection of Illegal Activities on State Lands: How to detect and monitor illegal activities on State Lands to enable effective enforcement in real time and around the clock?
The Call For Solutions is open to all industry players in the relevant field with experience in technologies that can address the subject problem statements, including engineering companies and startups, industry researchers and academia. Researchers and academia are strongly encouraged to collaborate with companies and/or startups to develop relevant solutions for government agency's deployment.
Companies based overseas without a presence in Singapore do qualify. However, as the implementation will mostly be in Singapore, it is essential that the overseas company has a project office or collaborator in Singapore to efficiently develop and manage their proposal. All expected travelling costs must be clearly stated in the proposal. The proposed project team must be able to acquire software, hardware, and to carry out design and engineering to meet functional requirements for development and subsequent deployment in Singapore.
The submission period is until 15 Mar 2019, 4 PM (Singapore Time, GMT +8).
You can also find out more about the problem statements at our sharing session - details as follows:
Date and Time: 25 Feb 2019, 2–5 PM
Venue: 20 Pasir Panjang Rd #01-25, Singapore 117439 (Mapletree Business City, Town Hall, Meeting Room 2)
Registration: Proceed to the InnoLeap web page by following the instructions at the 'Further Details' section below. Registration link is at the InnoLeap web page.
For more details on the call for solutions including registration and submission, you may find them at the InnoLeap web page which you will be directed to after clicking on the 'Proceed to Details' button below and filling in your basic details.