Background / Description
A Chinese consumer care company is seeking novel tooth materials or technologies to improve or develop new oral care products such as toothpaste.
The company carries out R&D, manufacturing, and sales and marketing of products. It has established a vast marketing network with over 14,000 sales representatives, covering important cities and provincial capital cities across China, including 8,000+ retail stores, and 50,000+ retail outlets at county level.
- Technology/material preferred to be from the biomedical industry and to be of botanical origins. These include botanic, bio-whitening technology etc.
- Technology or material must be abrasive to remove stains on teeth and also polish teeth enamel.
- The key compound in the technology or material should preferably be novel and not one commonly found is oral care products already in the market (i.e., peroxide, pyrophosphate, phytate, etc).
- The mechanism of tooth whitening has to be validated through in-vitro model;
- The safety of the tooth whitening technology and its application in oral care products must be validated and in compliance of any relevant laws and regulations.
What we are not interested in
- Compounds commonly used in existing oral care products in the market (i.e., peroxide, pyrophosphate, phytate, etc)
- Optical properties modifiers (i.e., blue dyes/pigments)
Preferred Business Model
- IP Acquisition
- Business Collaboration (Joint Venture, Distribution)
Make an Enquiry