Due to the shortage of skilled manpower and rapidly ageing population, the healthcare industry faces challenges to best optimize their resources to provide quality service to the patient.
With our technology, deployment of resources can be accurately done, addressing the issues of excess of resources in some areas and shortage in others.
The data collection abilities of this technology will give them insights into staff service response times and other data-dimensions, aiding management to make better decisions.
Technology Features & Specifications
The system consists of:
- Various wearable nurse-call pendants with fall-detection sensors built-in
- A LED display for nurse-call and fall-detection alerts display
- A networked IoT hub to receive nurse call signals and for data collection. This hub may be connected to a dashboard for notifications
- Optionally, a data analytics server with data visualization platform may be set up based on the requirements of the technology seeker
- Pendant signal range: 50 metres (line of sight)
- Each Hub can be paired with up to 20 pendants
- Dashboard and notification display may be enlarged/extended
- Frequency of data submission for analytics is configurable
- Nursing call notification and deactivation
- Nursing homes
- Elderly day care centres
- Community centres where elderly or handicapped individuals need paging services and data analysis
Market Trends and Opportunities
The market for products and services for seniors is estimated to be US$436.6 billion in 2018, up from US$320 billion in 2013, representing a five-year compound annual growth rate of 6.4 percent, according to a new market research report by BCC Research.
- Wireless and easy to install
- Simple and robust small data load Radio Frequency (RF) technology
- Improvement on conventional nurse call paging and fall alert system without compromising a continuous high level of service quality
- Data available for analysis
Make an Enquiry