Our technology combines cloud-streaming, device-to-device mesh connectivity, and rich geolocation services to deliver mobile notifications and content quickly, relevantly, and reliably. Our technology allows the integration of the mesh Software Development Kit (SDK) into an app to easily create a mobile mesh network without the requirement of additional infrastructure. It forms a mesh of devices and enables information to ‘hop’ across devices and deliver information between devices that may not be directly connected. The mesh is self-forming and self-healing. The integration platform (DataBus) sits above the mesh to manage messaging, geolocation zones, collective positioning, and delivers quality data to the right people, things and locations at the right time. It provides opportunities for public engagement by delivering information, including safety, offers and gamification.
Technology Features & Specifications
- The mesh utilizes Bluetooth and peer-to-peer WiFi along with coding to connect mobile devices via app or SDK.
- The mesh is self-forming, self-monitoring and self-healing. If one device fails, the mesh does not cause a break in the network. The transmission of data can simply be rerouted, meaning no costly downtime and seamless 24/7 communications.
- A mesh network can be deployed more quickly and cost-efficiently than a traditional model. It is infrastructure- lite and can operate without the internet.
- Mesh networks can support high-density traffic. Multiple devices can send and receive data simultaneously.
- It allows wider coverage of connectivity and poor connectivity areas, such as congested environment and bandwidth inefficient areas like train tunnels.
- It keeps the data safe with military-grade encryption and digital signatures.
There are many applications that ranged from smart buildings to stadiums and events, healthcare, retail, transportation and others.
- Smart Buildings: For emergency scenarios, staff could find that they have no connectivity via WiFi or cellular network. In such cases, a mobile mesh network provides a unique way to deliver disruption and emergency information direct to staff mobile phones.
- Stadiums and events: Our system provides easy setup of future ticket offers, pre-booking at retail and restaurants, wayfinding, disability assistance, etc. The app helps to differentiate stadium sections based on geolocation zones.
- Healthcare: The patterns of messaging by user and location can deliver insights on how critical scenarios are managed.
- Retail: Mesh enhances the retail experience by customizing content to each shopper based on their past activity, location and how they are connected to the mesh. New marketing opportunities offers and upsets will benefit from the mesh.
- Transportation: Congestion often limits the delivery of critical safety data, way-finding and commercial offers. Our system helps to setup future ticket offers, pre-booking at retail and restaurants, wayfinding and disability assistance.
- Social Distancing: For businesses wanting to return to work safely, our innovative technology can also be used to create virtual geolocation zones to manage access to sites, buildings and restricted areas, in order to deliver location-aware alerts or safety information and monitor social distancing. By creating personal two-meter physical distancing among individual staff, customers, contractors or visitors, managers have a real-time record of everyone on-site at any time. This allows for better planning. If someone reports developing COVID-19 symptoms, managers can quickly alert others who have been in close contact.
Market Trends and Opportunities
Mesh has a massive potential to deliver a new type of connectivity to improve and enhance communication in specific locations.
Our system allows dynamic peer-to-peer mobile networks that will transform the way people connect. With a mesh network that offers a secure, always online, decentralized platform, we are on the way to tackling the biggest connectivity issues that face us today. It can be applied in various networks, including location-aware networks, consumer networks, enterprise networks and internet of things (IoT) networks.
Make an Enquiry