This technology is related to supersensitive iontronic electronic skin material. Specifically, the technology is related to supersensitive iontronic electronic skin material with implanted artificial tactile cells, which can control effective ion concentration and change capacitance based on physical changes followed by the implementation of hydrogen bond based reversible ion confinement effect.
Technology Features & Specifications
Cellular Ionic-Silica-Thermoplastic Polyurethane(TPU)
- Through selective sensing on dynamic stimulation, supersensitive features were implemented by inducing electrochemical capacitance changes in electromagnetic variations
- Cognitive features of broadband dynamic stimulation were implemented through visco-poroelastic behavior of iontronic material
- Low-power operation is possible due to electrochemical capacitance based on an electrical double layer
Material based on flexible polymer matrix
- High elasticity and high flexibility
Physical and environmental monitoring
- Measure electrical movement of body organs such as the heart (electrocardiogram, ECG), muscle (electromyogram, EMG), and others
- Analyze human-to-object interface based on the brain (electroencephalogram, EEG) data
- Provide information based on surrounding environment monitoring
Treatment materials and surgical tools
- Electronic skin graft for patients with skin damage
- Perform sophisticated surgery based on delivery of tactile sensation of the surgery
- Wearable controller
Market Trends and Opportunities
The global electronic skin market has been growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 38.7% since 2017 and is expected to form a market size of USD 2,695 in 2026.
- Through ionic (electrical double layer, EDL) driven electromagnetic capacitance, the implementation of supersensitivity dynamics detection can be achieved
- Through selective sensing of dynamic stimulation, supersensitive features were implemented.
- Cognitive features of broadband dynamic stimulation were implemented and low-power operation is possible.
Make an Enquiry