The growing ‘mobility’ of users and expanding enterprise perimeter has resulted in an increased attack surface. From on-premise and cloud-based systems to networked devices, securing these targets in today’s hybrid distributed IT ecosystem is becoming increasingly complex. The Zero-Trust Approach is the most effective way to protect against today’s ever-growing sophisticated attacks.
The company was accelerated by Airbus via its BizLab program and has built an integrated next-gen enterprise cybersecurity solution for on-premise and cloud-based systems. The solution provides zero–trust security in a holistic manner, addressing the cybersecurity problem at a very fundamental level – protecting against both known and unknown threats.
It harnesses Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP), private-permissioned Blockchain and Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology to provide a single platform for securing On-Prem, Multi-Cloud and OT environments.
Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) architecture renders critical infrastructure invisible to attackers; while customized agents along with Blockchain and TLS technology delivers a new breed of digital identity and access control for all users and connected devices. It leverages digital signature based identity and authentication for humans, machines and data; securing networked devices and tightly ring-fencing critical systems - whether on-premise or in the cloud.
The solution also utilizes Blockchain-based digital signatures to secure communication channels. It's Zero Trust setup allows for micro-segmentation while the decentralized architecture ensures there's no single point of failure while providing a robust, scalable and highly-resilient system for large scale distributed and hybrid IT infrastructure.
Select use cases include:
1. Providing precise access to third-party/remote users, while ensuring that the third-party system does not become a part of the organizations' network
2. Providing a single pane of visibility across on-prem and multi-cloud. The platform allows you to define and manage policies centrally regardless of the location of the systems, applications or users
3. Providing security features to branch / remote offices with a single product making it cost-effective and much simpler to deploy and manage.
The growing ‘mobility’ of users and expanding enterprise perimeter has resulted in an increased attack surface. While business drivers justify an extended enterprise ecosystem, the need to secure the critical systems that support it has grown manifold. From Cloud-based systems to networked devices, securing these targets in today’s hybrid distributed ecosystem is becoming increasingly complex.
A comprehensive Zero Trust enterprise cybersecurity solution that protects on-premise and cloud-based systems against cyber threats.
Select benefits include:
1. Protection of Servers/Applications from known & unknown threats
2. Authentication and Dynamic Access based on digital id’s, not IP Address
3. The same license can be deployed On-prem and migrated to cloud protecting customer investment
4. Micro-segmentation, kill switch for containment and prevention of lateral movement
5. Single pane of visibility across a Hybrid IT ecosystem and hundreds of locations
6. Immutable and tamper-proof logs to protect against the insider threat