Brigitte Zeller has built over 25 years of international experience in the food and beverage (F&B) industry. She had held leadership positions in some of the world’s largest multi-national food companies like Nestle, Unilever, Danone and Fonterra and brings extensive experience in brand and marketing, insight, innovation and category development.
She is passionate about creating value, from emerging category to re-invented category, possessing broad expertise in building differentiated brands and added-value propositions in diverse food categories. They include:
- Heritage (noodles and sauces, biscuits and water)
- Tasty nutrition in snacking or beverages (biscuits and fruit juices powder)
- Permissible indulgence (confectionery and ice cream)
- Innovation for lifestyle beverages (coffee and tea)
- Re-invented traditional Asian plant-based beverages, and
- Premium with science-based nutritional benefit in dairy
Brigitte recently founded Start’In for Good in Singapore, providing consultancy to F&B science-based start-ups and also serves as part of the expert network of Healthy Marketing Team for Asia Pacific.
She has an MBA from the Schulich School of Business, York University in Canada and EM Lyon Business School in France.
Hear insights from Brigitte in our webinar: How will the Conscious Consumer Drive the Future of Food?