Felicia Chin Yoke Lin has 13 years of experience in the Electronics and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design field. With IPC-CID and IPC-CIS-610 certifications, she has completed PCB design projects across various applications and industries. A Project Manager at Wizlogix Pte Ltd, Felicia oversees design assessments, consultancy, and project scheduling.
Felicia's expertise in high-speed board design, high complexity boards and high layer-count boards using various CAD tools has enabled her to lead a team of 6 Design Engineers to complete numerous R&D projects. Her interest in PCB design spurred her to develop optimal design solutions to meet project specifications while achieving cost savings.
Provided expertise in PCB design and development, certified QC check on PCB layout and prototype build for wide range of products, such as:
1. High Performance Server Network Board
- 22 layers, up to 28 Tbps switching capacity and up to 146 ports of 60W IEEE 802.3bt High Power PoE
- 1x USB-C Console Port
- 1x OOBM port
- 1x USB Type A Host port
- 1x Bluetooth dongle for use with Aruba CX Mobile App
2. Inkjet Printer
- Light weight, all-in-one printer with DDR4 chipset supporting up to 700MHz processor speed Portable with Rechargeable Battery, up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color
- 1 USB 2.0 device; 1 USB 2.0 host; 1 wireless; 1 wifi direct; 1 BLE
3. Portable Medical Tablet / Instrument
4. Hearing Aid Medical Device
5. High Voltage and Power Consumption Board
- Electronics - Product Design & Development, Prototype Build